- 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse play, 5 people per team
- Players may play up in their age division but not play down. Each team has a name and captain. Team captains are in charge of gathering information and payment for their team. Players should create an account on Leagueapps as a player. They will look for their team name when prompted during registration. By having your players register they will receive any messages and updates for this event.
- Matches consist of two 11-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- SPEED Lacrosse certified Court Guards will be managing each game.
September 4, 2021
Saturday 9 am – 3pm, check in 8 am
Games, mini clinics and demonstrations.
Puglia Park Turf Fields
- Boys and Girls Youth: 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse, U10 & U12
- $300 per team
Let’s Get The Festival Started!
7:45-8:45 am – Check in .
9 am – Opening Ceremony
9:30 am – 3:00 pm – Festival Games
All team registration and payments are due no later than August 30, 2021. All teams will have a Captain to collect payments for registration. $300 per team due at time of registration.
Directions for registering your team as the Captain
- Please create an account as a parent in LeagueApps.
- Please pick your age group.
- Then Click on the Myself as a Staff Member (i.e. Captain) button.
- Select yourself as captain.
- Create your team and team name
- Check off on the waviers
- Pay for the team
Teams must check-in during check-in time. All waivers must match your roster. Waivers are to be filled out ONLINE with registration.
We will be using LeagueApps for Festival updates, weather delays, team information, and game schedule.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE AUGUST 30, 2021
All payments must be paid in full to CP Lacrosse no later than AUGUST 30, 2021
Player registrations and waivers must be completed by AUGUST 30, 2021
Team rosters must be submitted by AUGUST 30, 2021
$300 per TEAM
- Full Payment Deadline AUGUST 30, 2021
- Payment offered during registration.
RULES & POLICIES:
PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR TOURNAMENT RULES
Due to the nature of our events, NO REFUNDS are given. Please review before registering. Credit for events is given based on discretion by the event manager. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.