ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
Casey Powell, Director of CP Lacrosse Academy announces a new signature event experience scheduled for MLK weekend. The Casey Powell Palm Beach Lacrosse Classic will be held January 14-15, 2023 with game action taking place at The Ball Park of the Palm Beaches in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The Palm Beach Lacrosse Classic is for boy’s and girl’s club teams. In addition to boy’s and girl’s teams, the tournament will feature an open competitive division with college club teams and men’s club.
With its travel-friendly destination location, championship prizes and media coverage, the Palm Beach Lacrosse Classic is expected to draw teams from every corner of North America.
“CP Lacrosse is thrilled to introduce the Palm Beach Lacrosse Classic,” Powell said. “For the past several years, CP Lacrosse has been committed to creating memorable fan experiences with our event properties such as the World Lacrosse Beach Festival, the SoFlo Turkey Shootout and the Delray Beach Lacrosse Festival.”
“We thought it was time to create a signature player experience. Like so much that we do at CPL, we set out to create this tournament with the lacrosse player in mind. While combining all the elements that make for an enjoyable player’s experience — a well-organized tournament, great competition at all levels, lots of extracurricular activities— we added a convenient travel destination to lacrosse communities that provides superb accommodations, nightlife and excitement,” stated Powell.
Powell added: “But, of course, we had to up the ante. That’s why we added amazing championship prizes, sponsor giveaways, on site DJ and interactive vendor village to enhance the player experience. Unlike some other tournaments, The Ball Park of the Palm Beaches provides a fantastic playing experience where all the tournament action can take place at one location. With great lacrosse, food, sand, surf and sun, Palm Beach Lacrosse Classic offers something for everyone.”
- Games consist of two 22-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- 10v10 field lacrosse play.
- Players may play up in their age division but not play down.
- Two US Lacrosse Certified Officials managing each game.
- Portion of the proceeds will benefit The Casey Powell World Lacrosse Foundation
- Boys: HS AA, HS A, HS B, Boys 2026, Boys 2027,Boys 2028, Boys 2029, Boys 2030-31
- Girls: Girls MS A, Girls MS B, Girls HS A, Girls HS B
- Men’s Divisions: Open
REGISTRATION DEADLINE JANUARY 11, 2023
All payments must be paid in full to CP Lacrosse no later than JANUARY 11, 2023
Player registrations and waivers must be completed by JANUARY 11, 2023
Team rosters must be submitted by JANUARY 11, 2023
- Boys: $1400 per team
- Girls: $1400 per team
- Men’s Open: $1400 per team
- $100 deposit due at time of registration
- Full Payment Deadline January 11, 2023
- Pay by check option available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE JANUARY 11, 2023
Teams must check-in during check-in time. All waivers must match your roster. Waivers are to be filled out ONLINE with registration.
For your convenience, this tournament is using SPORT iD for Player Registration.
SPORT iD is a universal check-in system that allows you to enter your child’s information once and simply check-in to each event your child participates in.
- To get started, download the free SPORT iD app on your iPhone or Android
- Open the app and follow the guided registration process
- Tap the top left corner, go to Places & Events, then find this festival, and tap “Check In”
We will be using LeagueApps and SPORTid for Festival updates, weather delays, team information, and game schedule.
RULES & POLICIES:
PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR TOURNAMENT RULES
Due to the nature of our events, NO REFUNDS are given. Please review before registering. Credit for events is given based on discretion by the event manager. Contact us at email@example.com for information.