ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
Join us for a fun-filled family weekend of non-stop lacrosse, rocking music, food, games, friends, sportsmanship and demonstrations. Pack your cooler and head out to the field.
- Games consist of two 22-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- 10v10 field lacrosse play.
- Players may play up in their age division but not play down.
- Two US Lacrosse Certified Officials managing each game.
- Portion of the proceeds will benefit The Casey Powell World Lacrosse Foundation
- Boys: HS AA, HS A, HS B, Boys 2026, Boys 2027,Boys 2028, Boys 2029, Boys 2030-31
- Men’s Division: Open
- Boys Youth: U8 (7 vs 7), U10 (7 vs 7), U12, U14 (10 vs 10)
- Boys High School: 10 v 10, 3-games each Boys HS A, Boys HS B
- Men’s Open Division: 10 v 10, championship format with 4-games schedule Open division 18+
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Rob Kavovit 15 for Life Foundation
REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 22, 2022
All payments must be paid in full to CP Lacrosse no later than MAY 22, 2022
Player registrations and waivers must be completed by MAY 22, 2022
Team rosters must be submitted by MAY 22, 2022
- Boys: $1400 per team
- Men’s Open: $1400 per team
- $100 deposit due at time of registration
- Full Payment Deadline May 22, 2022
- Pay by check option available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Teams must check-in during check-in time. All waivers must match your roster. Waivers are to be filled out ONLINE with registration.
For your convenience, this tournament is using SPORT iD for Player Registration.
SPORT iD is a universal check-in system that allows you to enter your child’s information once and simply check-in to each event your child participates in.
- To get started, download the free SPORT iD app on your iPhone or Android
- Open the app and follow the guided registration process
- Tap the top left corner, go to Places & Events, then find this festival, and tap “Check In”
We will be using LeagueApps and SPORTid for Festival updates, weather delays, team information, and game schedule.
RULES & POLICIES:
PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR TOURNAMENT RULES
Due to the nature of our events, NO REFUNDS are given. Please review before registering. Credit for events is given based on discretion by the event manager. Contact us at email@example.com for information.