ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
- Players may play up in their age division but not play down. Each team has a name and captain. Team captains are in charge of gathering information and payment for their team.
- Matches consist of two 11-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- SPEED Lacrosse certified Court Guards will be managing each game.
The opening celebration will take place on Friday, May 7th. The games will be played Saturday, May 8th.
Siesta Key Beach
- Boys and Girls Youth: 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse
- Boys and Girls High School: 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse
- Men’s and Women’s Open Division: 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse
- Men’s and Women’s Masters/Grand Masters: 3v3 SPEED Lacrosse
- Team registrations will be capped at 8 teams per division filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- $625 per team
6:30 – 8:30 pm – Opening Ceremony
Let’s Get The Festival Started!
7:45-8:45 am – Check in near Siesta Key Public Beach Pavillion. Each player must check-in individually and then meet with your team. Pick up your swag bag.
9 am – Opening Ceremony – Raffle and 50/50 Open
9:30 am – 3:00 pm – Festival Games
When your team is not playing please enjoy the spike ball, frisbees, beach balls and corn hole. It’s there for all to share. Of course take a swim in the waters. Please encourage all players to use the buddy system when swimming. Tell a parent and swim in front of the lifegaurd stands. Its all there to enjoy!! Please consider supporting The Casey Powell World Lacrosse Foundation by purchasing a tournament tshirt, raffle tickets and 50/50. Please check out the SPEED Lacrosse Tent and learn about the sport and what it has to offer.
3:30-4:30 pm Raffle and 50/50 Winners Announced
SPEED Lacrosse Exhibition Game featuring some of the World’s Best Players!
All team registration and payments are due no later than MAY 5, 2021. All teams will have a Captain to collect payments for registration. $625 per team due at time of registration.
Teams must check-in during check-in time. All waivers must match your roster. Waivers are to be filled out ONLINE with registration. We will be using the SPORTid app for your phone. Please download the SPORTid app for Festival updates, weather delays, team information, and game schedule. Link below.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 5, 2021
All payments must be paid in full to CP Lacrosse no later than MAY 5, 2021
Player registrations and waivers must be completed by MAY 5, 2021
Team rosters must be submitted by MAY 5, 2021
$625 per TEAM
- Full Payment Deadline May 5, 2021
- Payment options & plans offered during registration.
- Pay by check option available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
RULES & POLICIES:
PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR TOURNAMENT RULES
Due to the nature of our events, NO REFUNDS are given. Please review before registering. Credit for events is given based on discretion by the event manager. Contact us at email@example.com for information.